Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Procrastination Station

Kind of like the conjunction junction - but a lot less productive.

I have a plethora of things to do, however, I choose to not do them and type on this blog. Such is my life. I actually think I have a mild case of SAD (seasonal affected disorder, or something like that) because I haven't seen the sun in a year. I am so lethargic and overwhelmed and such, I don't feel like doing anything.

So, my sister in law Kimmy set up a blog

http://kimberlymariekelsey.blogspot.com

Ah, to be in school again. I wish I could go back and relive the days of being incredibly fabulous, having small problems and no responsibility..........I will admit I'm insanely jealous and live vicariously through her all the time.

With all the pub they've been getting as of late with the impending Oscars - I actually think I might have to see both Aviator and Ray - which is something my inlaws have been telling me to do since they saw them. But alas, the procrastination thing gets in the way again.

No comments: