Monday, March 14, 2011

HBM: Morning Edition {164/365}

HBM = Happy Bench Monday, for you non-flickrites :)

I'm proud of myself today because I managed to not only actually eat breakfast IN my house before I left, but I also packed a lunch, snacks AND I didn't stop for coffee on my way in. I really need to stop doing that I'm wasting too much money. I did manage to cut back from Starbucks to Dunkin Donuts, but now I'm much more likely to just go ahead and add on a donut and that not only wastes money BUT precious calories.

Speaking of calories - I'm down below 190. WHOO HOO! Only 10 pounds four more times to go :)

The only drawback to not having coffee is that I almost fell asleep on the way in. Twice. That's scary. I read somewhere that driving while tired is just as dangerous as driving while drunk, and I completely believe it. But I don't have much of a choice....I have to go to work and I have a one hour commute. Whatareyougonnado?? I'm just glad I decided to not go to Henry, IL today. I would have never made it 2.5 hours.

OH - Happy Pi Day! 3.14(159)

No comments: