Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We grow 'em good 'round here

Happy ONE MONTH birthday Little Liam!

Or should I say, Not So Little.

He had his one month check up today, and weighed in a hefty 11 pounds! He also grew a couple inches, so he's at 23 inches long too. His two week check up he was at 9 lbs 2 oz, so he's definitely growing at a healthy clip. I just can't believe how much he's growing.....now I'm officially a cliche mom saying "ohhh....my little boy is growing so fast!". Today he also got his 2nd Hep B shot and took it like a champ. Everything looks healthy and happy for our little man!

Other exciting news - Pat and I signed up to get our flu shots on Saturday. AND after that - I'm going to go play Wheel of Fortune! The Wheel Mobile is coming to Chicago - you get a chance to play, and also audition for the show when its taped here in a few months. SUPER exciting! I'm hoping both Pat and I get to go together, but I don't know if I can bear myself to find a baby sitter. Its one thing to leave him with our parents......but UGH, I'm not sure I'm ready to leave him with - egads - other. people. We'll see though.

UGh. I also have to really start looking for daycare/nanny options...not looking forward to that either.

No comments: