Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So, how's it going??

Ah - nice to see you again :) How's life? Good here, busy, but good. I've been doing well trying to deal with this depression issue......I think its improving, but its hard to tell. I've been on meds for about three weeks now, and I'm going to start seeing an official psychiatrist to help manage the dosage and such (instead of my OB/GYN). My therapist thought it would be a good idea, and I agree. We've been working through lots of stuff - I really like her!

Here's one thing that ALWAYS makes me happy and feel good:


Ahhh - my little man makes me soooo happy! He's so stinkin' cute! I just peeked in at him sleeping in his crib (I've been doing this more frequently lately). I love watching him sleep....his little arms splayed above his head in "TOUCHDOWN" position. *sigh* after Pat I never thought I'd love another man, but alas, I have been smitten by this little 16 pound wonder. His smile totally melts me!

The photo is from a little photo shoot we had on a gloomy day in our bedroom. He was so patient!! You can see some of the photos at my flickr page.

Right now, I'm waiting for the meatloaf to be done so I can go to bed. Yes, I'm cooking meatloaf :) Its the best meatloaf in the universe - from the House of Blues. Our neighbor Kelly cooked us a few loaves after Liam was born, and we devoured it. So so YUM!! Anywho, I'm going to cut out heart shapes of the meatloaf for Valentine's Day dinner tomorrow - and probably out of potatoes too. It will be cute and romantic! I also made some heart shaped cupcakes, with pink frosting and heart sprinkles. Yeah, I know its corny, but I'm so happy in love this year, with Pat and with Liam, that I just feel like celebrating - even if its cheesy!

So, Happy St. Valentine's Day to you all! You are loved - and have a great day!!!!

No comments: