:::::::::::::::::: Little & Big Blessings ::::::::::::::::::
- Liam slept in until 6:50AM! I acutally woke up myself at 6:44 slightly concerned. I was going to give him another 10 minutes, and if he didn't stir I was going to check in on him. Thankfully, I didn't need to :)
- Liam and I had a nice, uneventful trip to the grocery store. We scored a cart with a car on the front (SWEEEET!) so Liam was happy playing while I took my time perusing through all the isle. And, a very nice cart boy helped me put the bags in the trunk. It was just, well, nice!
- Minimal fighting at most all diaper changes!
- Minimal resistance at ALL mealtimes
- Pat cooked an amazing dinner - homemade spaghetti & meatballs, even the sauce from scratch!
- We all ate the same meal, together, at dinner time! That was awesome!! Its been a string of separate meals for all of us lately, because we're too tired to cook something good, Liam typically wants to eat before we do (we're trying to change that though)....or even if we want to cook something good for us the refrigerator isn't stocked.
- Kitchen clean up was minimal, and dare I say, Easy!
- Only one time out for Liam today :)
- I was able to read a couple of chapters of my book.
- I took a two hour nap (when Liam did :) )
- Liam and I stole a little walk outside before dinner and the storms began.
- Bath time was nice and quiet.
- Bed time was great (even though we read "Blankie" for the seventy-hundreth time today)
- Pat & I snuggled on the couch and watched a DVD :) As much as I could snuggle anyway...I can only stay in one position for so long....
So now, I sit. I'm uncomfortable. I'm giant. I ate too much. I'm kind of crabby...but still somehow feeling so very blessed.....and wouldn't change anything for the world :)