Tuesday, April 05, 2005

FEVER!

Never knew how much I love you
Never knew how much I care
When you put your arms around me
I get a fever thats so hard to bear

You give me fever.....
When you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight..........
FEVER!
In the morning
Fever all through the night!

Although its a great song, sometimes its irritating to have it stuck in your head. And since thats the only verse I know, it gets old real quick. And I can't find the darn CD so I can learn the rest of it........But DAMN! Thats a sexy song!

Anywho, I feel like I have a fever right now. The weather is ridiculously beautiful, but with it comes a slew of allergies. Granted, they are much less harsh now that I'm doing shots - but still a pain in the butt. I'm all crazy drugged up.

MEXICO UPDATE
Apparantly I'm through most of the major hoops, and now they are consulting with a company to do a pre-assignment assesesment. I'm not sure what that means, but if they make me drink any wierd liquids, or make me eat corn flakes that effloresce, I'm totally not down with that!

No comments: