Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Lego me Lego's

I think I've mentioned in the past I have a long storied history with Legos. In fact, I simply CANNOT wait until Liam gets old enough to have his own sets. Makes me all giddy inside. Along with that comes a slightly unhealthy obsession with Lego people. I really don't know what it is about them, but I LOVE them. Seriously. They are SO cute! Quite possibly one of the cutest things known to man. Dare I say, even cuter than puppy dogs and kittens (although, not as cuddly).

It has come to my attention that there area a ton of weirdos out there just like me, perhaps even more wacky. This has been a fun diversion over the past couple of days, because these people are easily findable on the great Flickrverse! The detail and precision that goes into photographing these little peeps is simply incredible.

I'll post a couple of my faves......

No comments: