Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Back 2 Life, Back 2 Reality

Boy, being on medical leave for two weeks really spoiled me. Today is my first real day back at work. I kinda sorta worked yesterday, but not really. The U of M engineering career fair is more fun than work, and I was only there for a couple hours because of my bum knee. Its hard work standing up all the time; especially since most of the past two weeks was spent on my arse!

Anyway, returning to work is a drag. There is a pile of messages and bills and paperwork a mile high that is just calling my name. I think I actually might stay until 7 or 8 pm tonight to try to get a handle on things. At least that will give me a couple hours where my phone won't ring! Its driving me nuts!

I got my stitches out yesterday, and the scar isn't all that bad. Its about four inches long, but really thin. Not that I'm all that concerned about it - I already had a plethora of scars on my knees from being a graceful kid. Hey, and I didn't even pass out when they took them out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'bout time you are back on line! Ronda