Thursday, October 13, 2005

Crutches be gone!

I've officially been authorized to ditch my crutches - although I've been not using them around the house for about a week or so now. It feels liberating! I will still need them for longer distances, but as long as I can walk controlled without a limp, I can not use them! Hip Hip Hooray! I'm well on my way to recovery!

This weekend is our annual halloween camping gig. I'm totally stoked to be able to participate another year - I really thought I'd be gone by now and not able to take part. We're re-using our theme from last year, which is "Dr. Moco's Mad Laboratory". I'll make sure to post pics on Monday. A new addition - our growth experiment will now include a life size Gumby, courtesy of Pat O'Brien! Spooky!
Mummy Frankensmiley
I think the wierdest thing about this weekend is it will be the last time my family will be together before the big move. I'm excited to see my nephew, Austin, and hopefully meet my brother's new girlfriend. A good time to be sure; pending that it doesn't rain all weekend!
Moving is approaching fast - its a harsh reality! Especially when it just dawned on me that they are packing my stuff ONE WEEK FROM TODAY! That means with my trip to Caseville, I only have five more nights in my house. Which also means I have even less time to pack the items I will need for the next 60 days. Whoa, at least 60 days without a real home. Thats going to be crazy! To tell you the truth though, even though I cry a bit when I think about leaving, I know its going to be one of the best decisions I've made in my life. Seriously. I can't wait for this new chapter of discovery and learning to begin!





No comments: