Monday, October 24, 2005

Homeless

Its wierd being back in Ann Arbor when I really don't have a place to call home. I did check into a really snazzy Residence Inn for the week - and could really get used to this place. They have breakfast and dinner prepared everyday by local restaurants, and cleaning service to boot. The room I have is a little studio, maybe 400 sq feet. But its cozy - and I could totally live in a place like this. My plan in life is to not live in a 2500+ sq ft house again......unless I have eight kids :)

The weekend was fun - Pat O'Brien and I had a wedding to go to in Chi-town and we also saw the Bears play the Ravens on Sunday. Soldier Field....way cool. Sitting outside in the rain when its 40 degrees out.....not so cool. Freezing. Really freezing.

The wedding was also very cool. Reception had top shelf liquor and the DJ played pretty good music, despite looking like a complete dork-o. And, I had a great dancing partner all night. Yes, despite my first outing in heels (3 inch heels, mind you) I managed to bust out some little moves Pat O'Brien likes to call "The White Man Dance". Hey man, can you blame me? I'm working not biting the big one while I try to walk in heels here, and he won't let me sit down for more than a minute because "Let Me Clear My Throat" is blaring. Overall though, worth the pain the following morning :) Yes sir, Pat O'Brien is the life of the party :)

No comments: