Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Obsessive Compuslive Procrastinating Fatalist

I've determined thats what I am. An obsessive compulsive procrastinating fatalist. I have merely two working days left in Ann Arbor, and I'm convinced that I'm not going to get anything I need done. So, I'm obsessive compulsive thinking about everything that needs to get done, but I'm a procrastinator so nothing ever really gets done, and I'm a fatalist because I'm SURE none of it will ever get done.

So, I procrastinate more and enter posts into my blog.

Today I got my Hepatitus A, Tetanus, and Typhoid vaccinations, along with a lecture about Malaria and Dengae Fever. Really, its enough to make you not want to go to Mexico. But I suppose its better to be safe than sorry. The nurse was rather thourough in her descriptions of things I need to be on the watch for to stay healthy. I also got a perscription for some drugs incase I get a mean bout of Montezuma's Revenge. Its good to be always thinking ahead.

No comments: