Monday, April 16, 2007

Crap

I'm always full of good ideas.....seriously folks - really great, interesting ideas that would make for great, interesting blog entries.

Alas, those ideas are fleeting and I forget. Crap.

I will share this story with you from last week that I forgot to share.......

Pat and I pulled into a parking lot so I could run across the street to drop off a letter into a mail drop box. It was supposed to be quick, so Pat was kind of half assed blocking the entry to the parking area (it was a tiny, quick-e-mart type parking area, not a Target Mega Plex). When I dropped the letter off, I heard a loud "BUZZ BUZZ" honk of a cop car, and turned around to see a Police Car urgently sirening to make Pat move out of the way.

What was the urgency, you might ask?

Pat quickly moved to allow the officer to easily pass through, only to have him pull URGENTLY in front of the Dunkin Donuts.

How Cliche.

No comments: