Monday, March 31, 2008

More health news...

I'm really starting to get my health affairs in order, and have officially made appointments with the Dermatologist, Ear Nose and Throat guy, and Allergist. 2 out of 3 are now done, and 2 out of 2 had me experiencing a whole lot more than I expected at an initial visit.

The dermatologist scooped a couple moles off of me - on my belly and on my ear. The one on my ear was pretty darn painful. Not the actual cutting out of the mole, but the injection of the anesthetic. OWIE ZOWIE! I didn't pass out though - the medical assistant was a pretty cool guy and kept me talking through the whole thing.

And, well, you can read about my ENT debacle in the previous post.

So, I'm assuming there won't be any surprises at the Allergist - I've done the testing before, so it will be lots of poking and prodding....but nothing that should make me pass out.

Its good to have it all out of the way. Individually, they aren't big health issues, but it certainly does add up and take a toll.

No comments: