Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A new day

I didn't get nauseated from the meds this morning, so that's a good thing. I seem to be a bit more clear headed, which is also nice.

Went to Target with Mom & Liam.....my slippers were shot so I had to buy a new pair.....and $60 worth of other stuff I didn't really need :) Target has a way of doing that to you! Anywho - I bought a new pair of BUNNY SLIPPERS!!! I've never owned a pair, and I must say, they make me smile when I look at them. Really, Target didn't have a whole lot of slipper selection right now (seeing as how we're entering flip flop weather....hopefully soon) so, it was either the bunnies or sock monkeys. And frankly, sock monkeys freak me out. So really, it was fate. I was meant to have bunny slippers. They even have a cute heart shaped nose and a foo foo tail on the back.

Liam appears to be in much better spirits today. He's currently sleeping with Grandma on the couch. They seem to enjoy their afternoon nap together.....there really isn't anything much sweeter than a sleeping baby on your chest (unless of course, its the ONLY place he sleeps....then it can get kind of tiresome). Its nice to see him laughing and playing, and not constantly cranky.

That's about all for now. I should have a fun update after this weekend. Mom is turning the big 5-0 on Saturday :) Dad, Karli & I think Kyle and Austin are coming down tomorrow, Pat comes home tomorrow night, and I even think Keith and Heidi will be here for the day on Saturday.

No comments: