Monday, December 01, 2008

Desktop madness :)

Every month, I change my desktop into some new, yummy, scrappy goodness. Its a bit different than regular digital scrapbooking, where you arrange all the elements yourself. It's more similar to a "quick page". Really, its just too easy. Someone creates a free calender/desktop to promote a newly released digital kit, and I just plop my photo in. Tada!!!

You can find them all over the internet, I'm sure, but I mainly get them from Shabby Princess: http://shabbyprincess.typepad.com/shabby_princess/ Her stuff rocks. She also does a widescreen and normal screen versions, so my widescreen laptop doesn't feel left out.

Here's what mine looks like this month...one of my favorites thus far!


Makes me feel all warm and Christmasy, and the photo of Liam was PERFECT!! He's actually playing peek-a-boo in the hallway curtains, but it kinda looks like he's being naughty, doesn't it??

No comments: