Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So. very. tired.

But I must stay awake. I've got more photos to edit :) Right now though, my back is killing me. I can't decide what its from though. It could be:

a. Yoga
b. Blow drying the window insulator thingy
c. Crafting on the floor because I don't have a table
d. Spending to much time sitting at the cafe table on the computer without a proper chair
e. I'm getting old

Take any combination of the above and you've got an achy back.

What I wanted to report today, quickly, is that it was Liam's first time playing in the snow. He's seen it before, touched it even - but it was his first time getting all geared up in snowpants, boots and everything. Oh, I didn't mention that he's actually sick right now. Yes, he's sick and I took him outside. Hey man, all the sites I looked at online say to spend some time in the chilly cold air to reduce swelling and irritation in his throat and lungs. So that's what I did. He didn't cough really the rest of the evening, either.

I don't know what was more fun, watching Liam play or watching Pat play with him. I've said it time and time again - he's such an amazing father. Its so intuitive to him! I very much enjoy watching the two of them together. OK, enough mushy mushy talk. Here's some pics :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my mom (Dr. Joni) says that the cold weather doesn't hurt a sick kid if they are bundled up right, it just might make them uncomfortable runny-nose wise. But if they are having fun who the heck cares?


These pics are GRRRREAT and I can't wait to see you guys!

-jellybelly