Tuesday, July 12, 2005

OK, so its been a month

Alright, so I haven't been very diligent about keeping people abreast of things in my life. Its not intentional - I have a few other priorities right now. However, I do seem to be gathering a bit more control of my life, so maybe I'll have a bit more time to re-dedicate myself to this.

So, here's the scoop on Mexico. I signed my Offer Letter to work in Mexico last week. Thursday, Troy and I signed our official Marital Settlement Agreement and Divorce Complaint documents, and we officially filed for Divorce on Friday. Last week was a big week!

There still isn't an official start date for me in Toluca quite yet. It still depends on when they hire a replacement and when my visa documentation goes through. Although at this point, it doesn't really matter. I'd like to say my start date will probably be at the beginning of September / end of August. I'm just hoping all our court documents are pushed through by then - and hopefully our house will sell by then too.

No comments: