Wednesday, January 04, 2006

WOW! Has it been that long?

Geez, I see that Dec 20 was my last post. That was three days before I left for home. And guess what? I'm still here! In the US at least. I flew into Chicago and spent a day or so with Pat O'Brien, and then after taking him to the airport (he spent Christmas with his parents in Tuscon) I drove to Saginaw to hang with the Mayer family. It was a great visit! Got to see the whole fam damily and play Dance Dance Revolution on PS2. Playing it wasn't nearly as enjoyable as watching my dad and uncle's take part. We were cracking up!

The other major event while I was home was purchasing a car. Most of you know my car woes from reading this blog, and, as you know I was unsuccessful at securing a loan to purcahse one south of the border. So, Keith and I decided ROAD TRIP TIME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you made it back safely, chica. happy new year.