Thursday, March 15, 2007

Announncement Time :)

I may have an announcement to make on Friday - but you'll have to wait until then to find out!!!!

Oh, and if, per chance, Pat O'Brien Sr. is reading..........HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

Not too much going on - just a lot of residual guilt for Pat not going to Vegas for the NCAA tournament, like he has for the past three years with his brother. Look, let me make this clear - I told him a ZILLION times that he should still go. I mean, its just a long weekend!!! But, he figured with the cash we were going to spend for the wedding he should just stay home.

So, that means he's stuck with me watching the first two days of the tourney. What a drag.

It won't be too bad - we've got another social weekend planned. We'll be headed to the South Side tomorrow night to hang with the Gallagher Clan - they're having a party to celebrate their new home. I don't think I've ever met so many Jimmy's and Joe's - as I have at their place. and girls with Mary FillintheBlank names. There are also going to be a lot of people with O' in their names....us included (OK, well, not me officially yet - but Kelsey's Irish enough anyway). And, I'm pretty sure there will be some type of alcohol involved. But no meat. Because its Friday. And South Side Irish are always good Catholics.

After that we'll head to Indiana to watch the rest of the tourney this weekend with the Mike O'Brien family. That's Pat's brother, his wife Kristen & kids Shannon, Patricia and Michael :) I always like visiting there......they've always made me feel super welcome, and its just always fun. Lots of laughing and carrying on. I guess, it just feels like - FAMILY. I'm pretty sure there will also be some alcohol involved, and corned beef too.

No comments: