Saturday, January 03, 2009

Pissy pissy pants

No, not Liam. Me. I've been in a bit of a pissy mood lately, and I'm not exactly sure why. I'd love to blame it on good ol' female hormone-ality, but who knows if that's misplaced or not. At any rate, pissy Karin = not in the mood to blog, so that pretty much sums up my absence.

Grrr....right now, as I'm backing up files on my 1 Terabyte external hard drive, Liam is trying to climb under the desk to poke at all the cords and other various electrical outlets. The boy has a heat seeking internal radar for all things dangerous. I suppose most 15 month olds don't sit still, but man, is it tiring.

Maybe I'm cranky in anticipation of Pat returning to work, and me having to Liam wrangle and deal with all his antics
all by myself again.

Grrr.

Maybe I'm in need of a Mommy break.

*sigh* Despite my moodiness right now, I wouldn't have any other way, really. Every night before I slip into bed I sneak in Liam's room, cover him up and brush his soft, warm cheek....and I can't wait to see his sweet face again in the morning.

At least, until he starts sticking forks in electrical sockets.

No comments: