Friday, January 07, 2005

Here we go a pondering.....

I just got back from the Dentist! Celebrating 27 years and one month of Cavity Free Living BABY!Brushing

I have a meeting with the HR person of Holcim (Apasco) next week. It makes me nervous - yet excited at the same time. Its a short, informal meeting, but exposure just the same. He's actually here for a whole bunch of meetings - it just worked out for me that there was a half hour to squeeze me in!

One exciting thing about Holcim (Apasco) - their logo. Its a really cute angular bulldog face. I'm pretty sure they're not going for cute, but I like it just the same.


The whole thing that bothers me about the international assignment process is W-A-I-T-I-N-G.......I'm so very impatient. At the same time though, I realize that the main purpose of people in the world is not neccessarily to satisfy my every need and question immediately when I get one. If it were all up to me, I'd already have visa's in hand, house picked out and the maid paid. All the other details can be figured out later.....

I asked Troy if he thought this sounded like I talk. He said no - that it reads more like he thinks I think. I'm assuming that means chaotic and bouncing from here to there. I'm not sure how I feel about that - but I guess its true.







No comments: