Friday, February 23, 2007

Home sweet Home

Pat is in Orlando this weekend for some kind of trade show. I was super jealous because I wanted to fly there too so I could go visit Mickey and such.....but it is probably better that I'm just staying home. It will give me some time to settle in here and make it feel like more "My" home, know what I'm saying dude? Apparently the weather is gorgeous, but he's come down with some nasty sort of cold/flu gig....my poor poor honeybuns. I told him to fly home so I could take care of him - what's the point of living in the same country if I can't take care of him when he's feeling all icky? Humph...the nerve of him getting sick while he's away on business!!!

Anyway, he'll be gone for most of the rest of this month and the first couple weeks of March practically - training, learning, giving presentations, getting some ins at various associations. He's in Orlando now, I think he's got Minnesota, the UP of Michigan and Dayton lined up so far. I think there is one more in there somewhere, but I can't remember at the moment. He gets home Sunday from Orlando then is leaving Monday afternoon for MN - it kind of stinks....I was just getting used to having him around - but since we're pretty much old pro's at this being apart stuff its not that big of a deal. It just means I can be super messy and not clean up after myself while he's gone :)

What else is new - oh, wedding plans. We still don't have everything settled - I'm pretty much just praying for nice weather so I don't have to worry about it.....we bought Pat's suit last week and will be getting rings after he gets back next week...I have another dress fitting tomorrow. I'll try to get the rest of it figured out this weekend.

OH OH OH! They located a new vehicle for me! WHOO HOO!! not sure when I'm actually going to get it, but they at least found one! It's a white Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4, which is cool since I've never had a white car before! I'm excited to get it so I can finally stop having these stinking rentals. Ugh.

OK, tis all for now. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: