Friday, December 09, 2005

GaDEV & B-Day #2

Gracias a Dios esta Viernes! Just doesn’t have the same ring, does it? Ah yes, another week gone by, another million headaches past. I have to admit, though, my resolve and attitude are improving, and I think it is in direct relation to the amount of communication I have going on – the more I understand and talk, the better I feel. Its pretty cool. I’m beginning to get to the point where I really don’t care what I sound like, I just get it out and be corrected. It’s a huge step for me – its hard for me to sound dumb….it makes me feel, so, well, stupid! The other half of the story is that things are beginning to fall into place, and before I know it I won’t be scrounging around for internet access anymore, and maybe we’ll have some TV. I don’t know how many more times we can watch my pathetic DVD collection. At least Keith is keeping busy during the day– he found my CD player, put together my desk and hooked up the home computer - I came home and country was blaring and he was paying games. I am pretty sure he is a minesweeper master. He said during the day he was utilizing my “learn Spanish your way” CD’s. I’m not sure how much I believe him. Come on – we’ve all wasted entire days before palying computer games…….haven’t we?

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed for next week! I have a feeling the rest of it will fall into place.

Before I forget:

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
BABY-G!

Make your cute little brown babies give you a hug and a kiss for me on your birthday

Car situation update – I’m going to go on Sunday to buy it – keep your fingers crossed that everything works out. I don’t have original copies of pay stubs, or my original FM3 so lets hope they accept copies! Basically what I’m going to do is buy it here with the up the arse high interest rate, and then just get a different, normal, car loan when I get back to the states. I get screwed now because I have to pay the down payment and all, but luckily I’ve got a lot of people willing to help me out so I’m not out in the cold. Here's a pic of the one I'm going to get....its sooooo cute!


Also this weekend, we’re going out with some peoples from work, and I am really looking forward to it. I can’t wait, actually. Hopefully I don’t overdo it and end up butt ass hungover……..

No comments: