Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Poop – Beware TMI ahead

OK, so I’ve lived here officially one month, and I don’t think I’ve had a solid bowel movement in about that time. Yes, gross, I know, but oh so true. I couldn’t tell you if its because of the food, the water, or just plain old stress. I even have medicine that I’m supposed to take if I have diarrhea, but I can’t remember to take it three times a day – I HATE medicine that I have to take twenty times a day. I never remember. Anyway, its not like its explosive diarrhea like Finch in American Pie or that I have severe cramps or anything, its just stinky and loose. They say to keep hydrated, get potassium and sodium in your system and eat bland foods. I can handle the first two, but how the heck am I supposed to eat bland foods in Mexico where everything is chile coated?

No comments: