Tuesday, December 13, 2005

SOMEONE SHOOT ME

Ah. Some days are better than others. Today is not a good day. I’m not sure why, I’m just kind of tired and crabby. I don’t want to speak Spanish at all, and I’m ready to shoot myself because I’m SICK and TIRED of not having INTERNET SERVICE!!!!!!!!! I can’t do any flipping work because I have to patiently wait to bother other people and use their computers when they are off doing other things. I have a shit pile of things to do, and I can’t do any of them. It makes me want to SCREAM!!!!!! And, I can’t set up my stupid online banking account because the instructions are all in flipping Spanish – and I don’t understand A GODDAMN THING!!!! So that means I have to spend most of my lunch hour waiting in line with the rest of the stupid drones in order to pay my flipping bills. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

I’m trying so hard to be patient, but I’m failing miserably. All I want is my own computer; with internet access so I can pay my stupid bills in the US, occupy myself and communicate with the rest of the world until I learn how to do stuff and can participate as a real human being not just a space taker-upper. Shit. Is it time to go home yet?

On days like this, only Calvin can help.....

No comments: