Friday, April 21, 2006

Busca de casa

Pat O'Brien's realtor has a cool nifty online thing where she can send you the prospects and you can peruse through them at your leisure with pictures and virtual tours. It makes it a lot easier for me to participate in the home search even though I can't go to physically see many of the homes. The other great thing is Pat O'Brien and I have the same tastes, and are looking for the same things in a home. One big difference - he really wants a deck or patio, while my kicker is a nice bathtub. Somehow I think we'll manage.....

There's this one condo - on Catalpa in Andersonville - the first time I looked at it I thought it was totally adorable. Apparently I subconciously feel in love with it...because I had a dream about it last night. I don't really remember it, I know I was in the kitchen (which is totally cute, and has this beautiful painted or wallpapered short wall with big letters that spell out EAT above the stainless fridge, but I guess they don't come with the condo) and I'm pretty sure I was frolicking about inside the place - and at the end I was taking a bubble bath. Ahh, life was perfect.

Pat O'Brien looked at it today, and he said it was REALLY nice, like the nicest he's seen. Like, ranked #1. Of course, its also one of the most expensive and at the high end of what he can afford. Anyway, it was exciting that one that I only got to see online ended up just as cool in real life!

No comments: