Friday, April 21, 2006

Tengo Tos

I have a cough. A nasty cough. One that you can taste. You know, when you're lungs are so full of mucus that every time you cough a chunk comes up? well, I don't have any chunks yet, but I'm sure they're coming. I can taste them. I managed to fight it yestserday, but today a few have excaped from me. I'm sure tomorrow and Sunday I'll be full blown laid out

It never fails. Even if I arrived at family's home confined to a bubble, I am sure I would still get sick. My whole family over Easter was sick in some way. I'm pretty sure I got the cough from either my sister or my nephew. Thanks man, thanks a lot. I suppose it could be a combination of that and air travel. Recycled air is never good. Think of how SARS, the SuperFlu and heck, even the mumps started....its always traced back to someone on an airplane. Maybe I will buy one of those sharper image personal airfilters to wear.....

No comments: