Thursday, June 15, 2006

ACK

Remember that Disney Commercial where the kid and his sister are laying down in thier bedroom - and he says in the cutest voice ever "I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!"? Thats how I felt last night. Now, I just feel restless....





Pat O'Brien is actually being pretty adventurous and taking the bus from the airport to Toluca. Since Keith is actually working now, he couldn't pick him up from the airport or the bus terminal. So I'll be leaving work a bit early to get him :) Ick. My belly just gets so sick with anticipation!!!!!!

Keith's friend Heidi got here last night.....she's a pretty cool chick - and cute too :) She even looked good in Gauchos. And I hate gauchos. I hate gauchos even when the gauchos at the Brazzilian steak houses wear them.......so anyway, it was a big feat.

SCRAPBOOK
Decided to do a challenge from A Cherry On Top since they had a really fun chat last night and it got me all motivated. The challenge was to create a layout with "white" or "dead" space, since it is a growing trend. Some people do it really well - I just feel like it looks naked. But hey, naked isn't always a bad thing, is it?



Credits: Paper - Jen Wilson - Signature 01,Potting Shed; Word Art - Jen Wilson - Potting Shed; Taped Layer, Flower, beads - Jen Wilson - Country Carnivale; Line of staples - Jen Wilson - soho sass; Fonts - Karin by September Myles; Paper Tear - Steph Krush

HOUSE SUCCESS
Yes ladies and germs, Pat O'Brien and I are officially homeowners :) The closing went smoothly yesterday morning, and there is even some cash left over so we don't have to eat ramen noodles for the next few months. We just have to get one more key, and we're in like flynn! It feels pretty good to have this taken care of - now I have a home to come home to!!!! And, I know Pat O'Brien feels lots better because he had to do all the hard stuff. Now, its just time to relax!

No comments: