Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Moon ate it

I found out a funny thing yesterday at my spanish class. Often, when people and animals are born with something missing they say that the moon ate it. The subject came up because my teacher said he had a cat with three legs, and I asked what happened........and he said the moon ate it. I must have looked at him funny, because he sensed my confusion and explained it. Just thought it was interesting......

If you are looking for a beautiful song, check out Abrazame - by Camila (yes, strikingly similar to my mother's name). Its so amazing. Every time I hear it I want to cry, even though I don't know what its saying half the time.

Finished a couple more layouts. Not prize winners, but very close to my heart anyway. They are both regular hand made scrapbook pages and were made for My Heritage Album.

Grandparents



Childhood Friend

No comments: