Monday, June 26, 2006

More Scrappin

I don't think I have ever completed so many layouts in one weekend. I decided I'm becoming a little too obsessed, so I actually took the morning off and went shopping and layed out in the sunshine for a while. It was nice!

Here are the layouts I did create - first, a traditional layout, using real scissors, paper, glue and stuff!)

Brothers & Sisters
Credits: Basic Grey papers, Making Memories stamps and paint


And now for the digi-layouts:
Red Wings
Credits: paper- arti-bytes NSD (altered), inked edge - gina cabrera, frame - carrie stephens express yourself, Foam Stamp Action - Atomic Cupcake, font - Eras Bold ITC and my handwriting, created by September Myles, Various blending modes on the photos


Mexican BBQ
Credits: alpha - carrie stevens suprise inside, font - eras bold ITC, everything else - carrie stephens express yourself

Beer
Credits: Papers - Jen Wilson Rain Shower, Staples & Frame - Lori Barnhurst Grungy Games, Create - Gina Cabrera Bookbag Essentials, swirl - Rhonna Farrer 2Peas Brush Set, Alpha - Jen Wilson Soho Sass Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carrie Stephens said...

Hi Karin!! i love the layout!! very fitting for the festive theme!! thanks for emailing me to show me!