Friday, September 19, 2008

Its late....

My back hurts. My feet hurt. and I'm tired. Alas, here I am, wide awake, trying to finish the last minute details for Liam's party. I would have been running around about 100 times less had I just decided to buy a birthday cake instead of make one myself. But nooooOOoooOOooo....Kim just had to make delicious carrot cake for our recipe exchange that I just HAD to have again....so that's what I spent the majority of my time doing today. It is delicious though, even if the decorating job does look a bit ghetto. Whatev, it still beats the Great Birthday Disaster of 2007.

Now, I'm working on the picture / video Montage. I wasn't even going to do one (I mean, I wanted to, but then talked myself out of it), but then after visiting a friend and watching her wedding montage thingy, I got all emotional and figured it would probably be a good idea to do something of the sort. so I am. And its taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!! It better turn out bad ass or I'm going to be PISSED!

Regardless - it looks like it will be a beautiful day tomorrow, so it should be a good time :) Can't wait for Liam to open some presents!!!

One of my playgroup chickies, Ireen, dropped off a much awaited birthday outfit today (its made by her, and another awesome mama, Kate). I SOOOooOOOooo totally appreciated her coming over - of course, it was nice to see her, but man, it just stinks big stinky butt not having a car somethings. Anywho, the outfit is for Liam to wear at the par-tay tomorrow. I can't tell you what it is, you'll have to wait and see the photos. But, I can tell you - it is AWESOME and SOOO adorable, you might just explode from the cuteness. I also gave her the wedding album I've been working on for a good chunk of my time the past few weeks. My very first piece of commissioned work! It came out so lovely...I was proud of myself! I learned quite a bit, and can't wait to work on more. AND - I earned 1/2 of the money I need to go toward an external flash for my camera!!! ooHHhOOohHHH - Investment money :)

*side note* The video is still compiling. WOW - Liam has grown so much this year!! Sniff sniff...I'm getting so nostalgic!! *end side note*

That's about it for now....I'm sure I'll have oodles of photos to post after tomorrow evening :)

No comments: