Monday, September 08, 2008

Status.....

Soooo........big changes in my body lately. Well, not visible changes, but changes nonetheless. I stopped taking birth control a couple of weeks ago, and more recently stopped taking my anti-depressant Lexapro (no worries peeps, my doctors are all aware of what's going on!). These changes I've made to begin "Cleansing my Vessel" so to speak. Pat and I would like to add another bundle o' joy at some point in the not to distant future, so the meds had to go.

Now, I've always blamed the Lexapro for a post-pregnancy weight gain and for the inability to loose said poundage....so I just assumed when I stopped taking it the weight would go away. No such luck. Even with running 3 times a week, there's no budge. *sigh* That was disappointing. So, I've decided to add additional work outs on the off days (with the help of O'Donnell Training in Michigan) to boost my fat burning power. I really need to bump up the veggie intake too, but that's a life long battle that's not going to be won any time soon.

anyway, I have noticed much more definition in my calves, which I haven't seen in a while, so even though the scale isn't going down, its promising progress....

No comments: