Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Friday!

First, a belated Happy Birthday to my Dear Ol' Dad, who just hit the big 50 yesterday! I promise I was a good daughter and called him, even sent him an eCard too :o) I hope you had a good day Dad!

I have nothing real exciting to blog about today. Oh, well, I recieved an offer for a job yesterday! That was kind of exciting - I have until the 18th to decide, so I think I'm going to wait until I get the other one to decide for sure......

I've got 95% of my Christmas shopping done. I have to head to the market to look for a couple more things......I really would like to find some cool Christmas Ornaments -but the only ones I can find are at Wal-Mart, and those really aren't that cool.

One of the things I bought - I can share here because its for my nephew, and I'm pretty sure he won't be reading this blog. Its a T-shirt, and just makes me laugh everytime I see it....



On tap for this weekend - the Apasco Holiday Party and probably heading out to El Centro de Metepec to drink.....hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: