Thursday, February 02, 2006

Obsessed with MySpace

I’m not sure exactly how it happened, but Keith hooked me on the whole MySpace world. Yes, I realize I’m probably two years behind the curve, but hey, sometimes its better late than never. Anyway, it’s kind of cool because I’ve actually sent a few notes back and forth to people that I haven’t seen or talked to in a while. It feels pretty good to be “in” on what’s going on in people’s lives. And I feel cool because I have “friends”. The bad part is that I’m obsessed with getting messages and trying to change my format. That is not a good thing because I’m totally HTML illiterate. So if anyone wants to help……feel free to pass on some code!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Lord Karin... I am obsessed too, and it's really REALLY sad. Anyway this really easy site called whateverlife.com has a bunch of myspace codes, that's where I got my layout. I don't know HTML either, I just steal codes from other people and cut and paste.

Anonymous said...

Karin,
Im totally with you. Just discovered it and im like WOW! So much better than friendster. It's like much more community-based, not to mention great for networking in the arts industry. YAY, MYSPACE!!!