Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Accountability

Just wanted to report that, yes, ladies and gents, I did actually get my bum out of bed today to go running. Keith went with me, just for added security, but slept in the car while I did my 20 minutes. There were plenty of other people around, so I don't think it will be an issue when I go by myself next time on Thursday.

And, I feel SOOOO good! My lungs are still burning a bit, but really, I have 10 to the infinity power more energy than previously. Soo worth it. Totally.

Also, I did get two paper pages scrapped yesterday of my 1993 Prom. It was by far my second favorite dress of all time. I can't scan in a picture, because the desktop computer I had took a dump and isn't working anymore.....but trust me, it was awesome. And my earrings were kick ass too.

No comments: