Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Quick update - not much time!!!

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to send a quick note to everyone to let you all know that Keith and I (and my two cats) arrived safely in Mexico on Sunday night. Yesterday, today and tomorrow are devoted to househunting (and we have seen some MAGNIFICANT haciendas/casas!!) and I start work on Thursday. We're right now working on getting Keith some contacts so he can either take classes to learn spanish, or begin teaching English at some schools here. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

The weather here is beautiful! Sunny and 70 all day, low 40s at night! But so far, in our temporary apartment, the best part has been the daily maid service :) I'm definitely going to get used to that!!! All the homes we've looked at have a maid's quarters included!!

OK, off to drink Manzanitas and some Sol.......y mi casa esta siempre abierrto!!!!!After I get work internet access I{ll post the real details, but you will have to patiently wait! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!