Monday, May 22, 2006

AMAZING!

Amazingly enough, I was selected to move on to the second to last week of the Ultimate DigiScrapper Competition. Heck, I'm as suprised as anybody! I am officially in the top 10% of people who entered this competition. Let me break it down for you so you can grasp the scope of it all...

Week 1 - 400 people - Use your best photo (only 1)
Week 2 - 200 people - Yourself through your own eyes
Week 3 - 100 people - Storytelling, minimum three pics, 40% journaling
Week 4 - 40 people - Freestyle - no rules! Let your own style shine through!
Week 5 - 7 people
Sunday, June 4, the Ultimate Digigtal Scrapper is Crowned.

This week begins week 4. 40 people left. When I saw my name I started crying. I know, I'm a dork, but I was really proud of myself and my layout! I had totally mentally prepared myself to be voted off. This week's theme is there is no theme. Which is pretty hard for me - I really need some guidance! And I am fresh out of great pics to use. My gut tells me to scrap about some of the cool things in Mexico and my experiences, but I'm not sure yet. I'll post a link when its all said and done.

No comments: