Thursday, May 04, 2006



Yes, I know, I am a dork.

I decided to take a swing at entering a contest online. There are a plethora of various ones to enter, but I thought this one sounded the coolest. About 400 people entered, and there is like $2000 in prizes (which can go pretty far in the digiscrap world). This is the first week - about 200 people will be eliminated. More and more will be eliminated until there is just one person left standing. I thought it was a cool concept.

There is no way I am even close to the level of some of these people, but you get free stuff just for entering so I figure I really can't lose!

Click Here to see my submission!

I can't actually post the submission on any other website, message board or blog, but you can post the link. And please visit - it will boost my self esteem if the number of hits goes up :o)

No comments: