Thursday, September 07, 2006

*ICK*

I've been quite sullied as of late, mostly due to this pinche cold thats got hold of me. I stayed home yesterday and came home at lunch time today. Poor Keith is better at toughing it out than I am - he went to work yesterday and today. What a trooper. And, we can't find NyQuil here, so we will be fitfully sleeping through the nights unless this other stuff I bought here works.

I've been productive in other regards though - scrapping the days away. I won't bore you will the zillions of layouts that I've completed, but here are a couple that I really really like.

MISSING HOME

This is for a Jen Wilson Meaning.ful #2 contest.Papers - Seasonal Scraps - Indian Summer & Arctic tundra; Elements - Jen Wilson Meaning2; Font - Weltron Urban, edwardian script, century gothic

And I am required to add this to my little "List" because I asked for an opinion on paper....Artistic consultation - KEITH

Journaling reads:Friends, Tequila, Good Music -Sometimes thats all you need when you're missing home

FLORES DEL VOLCAN

A few varieties of flowers we found at high altitudes while ascending the volcano. Sketch - Gina Miller Simply Sketches 1 (altered to 8.5x11); Kit - Gina Miller Fall Flower DST September Kit

CROSS ON THE MOUNTAIN

One of the pictures I finally scrapped from our volcanoe trip. The trip was scary, but the views were beautiful! This lake is actually inside the crater! Papers & Elements - Jen Wilson All of a Boy; Word Art - Jen Wilson Summer Travels; Font - Felix Titling

I also discovered a better way to keep track of all my stinkin' blogs that I read. Its called Bloglines - and although I know its not new, its new to me and I think its the greatest thing ever. Do you know there are people out there who read like, over 70 blogs a day? I have about 20 or so......and at least now I will know automatically if there is a new post or not, and not have to spend the three seconds to find the link in "My Favorites" and waiting for the page to load. I think I've saved myself 5 minutes a day!

*ick* I hope that I feel better tomorrow. I've got lots to do at work, and I don't think I can afford another day off. I think in Mexico people only take three days off of work if they have had surgery......

No comments: