Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Gatorade is a miracle

OK, so I know its my fault. No one held a gun to my head and made me drink a bottle of wine by myself on Monday night. I'm still not exactly sure why I did it, but I did, and Lord knows I was paying for it on Tuesday morning. Headache, nausea, the works. I drank two glasses, (r.e. GENEROUS glasses) and figured since 3/4 of the bottle was gone, there was no use in letting the last 1/4 go to waste!

I did manage to make it to work on time, but I felt like crap and thought I was going to ralph all morning. That is, until one of the cleaning ladies went to the store and bought me a couple of bottles of gatorade. I was already trying to suck down water and saltines, but really they weren't helping. And, they definitely DO NOT have Vernors here, so that idea was out too. But the gatorade really worked. After the first half of bottle, I was awake, alert and ready to go! By the time the second one was gone, I was ready to eat real food again. I'm pretty sure I am officially convinced that gatorade cures hangovers. Hopefully I won't need it again any time soon, but its good to know that if I need it, its there!

No comments: