Friday, March 03, 2006

Productivity and Money Management

This morning I managed to do some work, and feel pretty productive. Productivity I think is directly related to my depressive moods. I.E. if i feel depressed, I don't want to do any work. Especially boring work. But, lately my mood has improved and I realize that if I want to learn I have to put in the effort to get the rewards.....hence, a more productive attitude. Little by little, every bit helps.

I also paid some bills online – money management has been difficult as of late. Dealing with twelve different banks, credit cards that get turned off for suspicious activity in Mexico, and getting used to the fact that Apasco only pays once a month…its been difficult. Put that on top of the fact that Holcim US overpaid me for a couple months last year, and are going to start recouping that overpayment starting this month – should make for some interesting times. I’m sure that I will make it work though, somehow I always do :)

No comments: