Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Pat's off to Vegas, Baby!

Pat O'Brien and his brother started a tradition over the last couple years that they pack up and head to Vegas for the beginning of the NCAA Basketball tournament. They pretty much sit in a Sports Book, drink, place bets and watch basketball from Thursday til Sunday, with the occasional hand of Black Jack thrown in. They're going to stay at the new Hooters hotel, I hope it has a kick ass sports book for there sake. I don't really understand the whole thing, since I don't get really into it until the Final Four...maybe the Elite Eight, but I guess I don't have to. What I think is adorable though, is how excited he gets. Its like he's getting all geared up for his biggest event of the year - I really don't think he could BE any cuter!

He left this morning at the ass crack of dawn (I think like 4AM?), and should be landing in Vegas somewheres around 10:30. The only thing that makes me sad about this trip is that I won't be able to talk to him whenever I want - so I guess I will have to suck it up and be happy with one 15 minute conversation each day, if I'm lucky. *sigh* I hate it when I don't get what I want.

Patrick - here's a cyber kiss on the dice for you **mmmmwwwaaahhh**- Mama needs a new pair of shoes!!!

No comments: