Saturday, October 14, 2006

GOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

THEY DID IT! THEY DID IT! We're going to the World Series! WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

And here's the man of the hour - the one who sealed the deal and sent us on our way! (photo by getty images - yahoo sports)
Flights will run me about $500 or so - but we have to wait until Monday to see if we can get tickets online ($250 max, each) - otherwise, we would have to pay about $600 each per ticket for nosebleed seats, and I just don't think we can swing that, know what I mean? I probably will be bawling if we can't get tickets, but I just have to tell myself if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be........I mean, we still have to have SOME money to pay for our wedding in March, you know?

**sigh** it just sucks my ass to be so practical about this. Who knows if it will happen again? I've had going to the World Series on my life's "to do" list forever......and I don't know if it will happen again with the Tigers. Who knows.......

No comments: