Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Fairy Tale

I got a gift certificate for writing that article for the scrapbook stuff - so I bought some cool new stuff to play with.

Pat O'Brien hates that I'm always attached to the camera - but sometimes he plays along and I get a couple of fun shots :) These pics are from January. I also used a new photoshop technique to brighten up our eyes a little bit...I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!


Papers - Jen Wilson - Evoking Emotions Collection- Innocent Cream; Alphas - Jen Wilson You Name It Collectin - Antiqued Stamp, Soldered Charm, Tarnished Gold; Stitches - Straight Stitches - Jen Wilson Urban Bohemian, single stitch - Gina Miller BYOBB, Zig Zag - Katie Pertiet; Frames - Merideth Fenwick Frame It Ornate; Fonts - Sanford, Vivaldi, Lithos Pro

No comments: