Thursday, August 03, 2006

What a difference a few hours makes

So, after listening to some more cheering up music, talking to Pat O'Brien, and eating a good lunch, I feel much better now. I think the turning point was the song "If I Had A Million Dollars" by the Barenaked Ladies. Its almost impossible to mope when that song is on.

Also a mood-bringer-upper - talking about potential positions in Chicago with Pat O'Brien. It just made things a lot more real - not just THE END IS IN SIGHT - but more thinking about how could I best use some of the skillz that I have aquired (and will continue to aquire over the next few months)......I think I will much more confident in whatever position I take, just because of the sheer amount of knowledge I've gained so far. Confidence in knowledge = power to do just about anything! And boy o boy - that feels good!

No comments: