Wednesday, August 23, 2006

SOOOoOOooOOOO BoREd

Not like I don't have anything to do - I just am choosing not to do it. I'm not sure where I got this procrastination bug - but it has really been plaguing me for the past two years or so - primarily at work. Its like I don't really feel that passionate anymore - like there are so many other, more fun, creative things that I'd much rather be doing than learning about concrete.

I'm trying to shake that feeling off though - because there still is a lot to get done.

I've been somewhat productive today getting a test set up to run tomorrow - that is pretty darn exciting.......but other than that the reports that I am supposed to be writing aren't writing themselves........

*sigh* Maybe the magic concrete fairy will come rescue me!

No comments: